Friday, November 23, 2007

Daily News article on As the Veil Turns today/ 90.3 FM interview tonight

Peace everyone,
Check out this article in the Daily News today about As the Veil Turns and I. It's still on news stands so get your copy today. Also, I was on WHCR/ 90.3 FM at 7:15pm today (God-willing) discussing the exhibition. Everyone can listen to the interview on www.whcr.org
Here's the link for the Daily News article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2007/11/23/2007-11-23_spotlight_on_city_people_oral_histories_.html

Tomorrow, I'll be on news 12 inshaAllah. That's for the BK folks, but, I'll post the video on here as soon as I get it.

-Nsenga

4 comments:

Young Global said...

congrads

Nzinga Akwokwo Knight said...

This article was great! The journalist did a really good job reporting on your show and he seemed to have done his research. Congradulations, I'm so proud and excited about what going on. The photography in the show is da bomb, very present, and creative and the presentation is cool. Thanks for creating a space for these women to be recognized by us. This exibit is so wonderful and truthful.

dnyree said...

congratulations nsenga! i enjoyed the article, and keep pressing forward on your work.

Anonymous said...

Salams,
We are having an art event at NYU...I was wondering if you are interested in exhibiting your work? You can email me at ra1034@nyu.edu.